The Complete Service
- Taking you through the whole purchasing process from engagement to handing you the keys to the property
- We are a team of two committed to one on one service so that you get the property that is right for you in every way
- As a team of two you are looked after personally by the same staff for the whole process
- Our experience and expertise will ensure that your purchase is as stress free as possible
- Your legal standing is protected – we are Lawyers not Real Estate Agents
- We provide the pre-sale and ongoing legal advice that a Buyer Agent who is an Estate Agent is prohibited from giving
- As pre-purchase Buyer Advocates we ensure relevant special conditions are inserted in a contract at the negotiation stage where it is required for your protection
- We can undertake the auction bidding process for you.
- We are in constant correspondence with your incoming lender from the beginning to be able to directly provide all the application and transfer documentation required
- When you contact us, you talk directly to us. We have no front office staff to run interference
- Our Buyer Advocacy costs are a set fee scale rather than the industry standard currently at 2% of the purchase price
- With a set fee scale of costs rather than a % of purchase price our incentive is to get you the buyer the lowest possible price we can.
- Our Buyer Advocacy costs INCLUDE the full conveyancing to settlement which is not available from Real Estate Agents
- After an initial engagement fee there is no payment until settlement so that rather than the agent’s costs being due and payable at the signing of the contract, closer to the start of the process, the costs may be included in your loan funds payable at settlement
360° VIDEO PROPERTY PREVIEWS:
- A pre-sale 360° Video Property Preview, inside and outside of a prospective purchase property can be provided showing every room plus streetscape*
- 360° Video Property Previews are compatible on all mobile and desktop devices for instant viewing. An example of this can be found by simply selecting
- This is the latest technology, not available anywhere else at this time.
- Costs directly to the provider at $299 + GST.
*subject to vendor consent
- Prospective tenants screened and recommended
- Drafting of Leases compliant with Residential Lease Act
- Sourcing and engaging of best appropriate managing Agent
- Where deemed necessary we arrange pre-sale building and/or pest inspections inclusive of service
- The service provider costs are paid directly by the client
- We are able to recommend a licensed experience Finance Broker with whom we have a strong professional relationship to assist in this area