Servicing your needs anywhere in Victoria
Solicitor & Conveyancer Rye
When you need a solicitor and conveyancer near you in Rye, you can rely on Phil Kelly & Associates.
Located in Rosebud – just 15 minutes down the road from Rye – residents, families, and businesses can turn to Phil Kelly himself for a range of legal services. Phil Kelly & Associates is owned and solely operated by Phil, meaning you will always talk to Phil when you pick up the phone or visit our offices. This ensures personal, 1-on-1 legal advice that is tailored towards your exact needs and addresses your entire range of concerns.
Our solicitor in Rye can advise you in a range of matters, with a particular focus on property law and conveyancing, and wills and estates services.
For wills, estates, power of attorney matters, and probate law, our wills and probate solicitor near Rye is here to help. Phil Kelly can assist you with a wide range of wills and estates issues, including:
- Writing a legal will: including new wills, revised wills, and advice; ensuring your will complies with the Wills Act
- Other will services: such as having a meeting with the beneficiaries of your will, and advice for those who have been left out of a will
- Probate law: our probate lawyers near Rye can advise executors, draft a Grant of Probate, and assist with the distribution of the estate
- Power of attorney services: such as advice on appointing a power of attorney, and drafting and witnessing documents for Financial Power of Attorney and Medical Power of Attorney
If you’re looking for a conveyancer in Rye, choose the conveyancing and property law services from Phil Kelly. Phil is a licenced and indemnity insured lawyer who can assist you with all legal matters related to buying and selling a property:
- Vendor services: drafting documentation including the Contract of Sale, as well as arranging the settlement
- Buyer services: complete buyer advocacyto guide you in buying a commercial or residential property
- Leasing services: residential and commercial leasing issues, including contracts for new leases and renewals
- Superannuation services: advice for all issues related to buying or selling property and superannuation
- Body corporate conveyancing: advice related to buying and selling within body corporates, as well as body corporate dispute resolution