Servicing your needs anywhere in Victoria
Solicitor & Conveyancer Mount Martha
To speak with a solicitor Mount Martha property owners and families can trust, talk to Phil Kelly & Associates.
Based in Rosebud, our firm is exclusively owned and operated by Principal Practitioner Phil Kelly. Whenever Mount Martha residents call our team or ask for advice in a busy time, it will be Phil that they talk to. There are no middlemen and no excuses at our firm; just a qualified and insured legal professional who will put time and effort into achieving the results you desire.
As a solicitor near Mount Martha, one of Phil’s primary areas of practice is wills and estates. If you want to draft or amend a legally binding will that is compliant with the Wills Act, contact Phil for a confidential chat. Our solicitor near Mount Martha can assist you with everything related to your will, power of attorney, and probate law.
- Assistance with writing your will
- Advice for individuals who have been excluded from a will
- Instructions to help you appoint a power of attorney
- Drafting the documents for your Medical and Financial Power of Attorney
Are you searching for the conveyancer Mount Martha can rely on? As a conveyancing solicitor, Phil can offer a broader scope of legal advice than many conveyancers may offer. Buying and selling property can be legally complex. Look beyond a conveyancer in Mount Martha and turn to Phil Kelly for matters that fall inside and outside the scope of standard property law.
- End-to-end buyer advocacy services
- Commercial and residential conveyancing for buying, selling, and leasing
- Superannuation property matters, such as SMSF purchases
- Body corporate conveyancing and dispute resolution for body corporate matters