Servicing your needs anywhere in Victoria
Solicitor & Conveyancer Mornington
Do you want to talk to a solicitor near Mornington who will treat you like a person, not a number? At Phil Kelly & Associates, Principal Practitioner Phil Kelly is also the sole solicitor at the practice. This means you will always talk to Phil when you give us a call, and you will always work alongside him for your property law, wills, estates, and probate matters.
Whether you’re looking for a conveyancer near Mornington or a professional to oversee body corporate dispute resolutions, pick up the phone and talk to Phil.
At Phil Kelly & Associates, one of our primary areas of practice is wills and estate law. If you need a wills and probate solicitor near Mornington to help you write your will, contest the result of another will, or assist you with appointing a power of attorney, contact Phil today.
- Probate law, including assistance for executors of a will
- Writing or amending a will to be legally compliant with the Wills Act
- Ensuring that all matters relating to powers of attorney are valid and legally binding
As a property law solicitor, Phil Kelly can also assist you with conveyancer services near Mornington. Conveyancing is the legal process of buying or selling property, and it’s incredibly important to get this process right. Whether you’re a vendor, a buyer, or you require leasing advice, Phil Kelly will work closely with you from start to finish.
Our conveyancing services include:
- Advice for SMSF purchasing
- Buying advocacy, from initial legal advice to attending the settlement
- Residential and commercial leasing legal services
- Drafting contracts of sale and overseeing legal services when you’re selling a house
- Body corporate conveyancing and dispute resolution
For a free quote, advice and services, call Phil Kelly directly. To speak with a conveyancing and wills and probate solicitor near Mornington, phone 0412 106 833 or (03) 5986 4307, or visit our Rosebud office.